Brewer Fanatic

Milwaukee Bucks 2010/2011

bullox
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to jsonline.com, the Bucks are close to signing Earl Boykins as their 3rd pg. I'm not the biggest fan of his, but I'm ok w/ him as our 3rd pg. He's really a 5'6" shooting guard that can't defend, but is a guy that can get hot and put up points in a hurry. I think this means that either Tiny Gallon or Darrington Hobson will not be on our 15 man roster.

Hope Gallon goes to Europe, as I think he could really help in the future. But for him, he may be better off signing with a D-League team, which would give him a good shot at the NBA this year if he puts up decent numbers.

Gallon looked lost in the summer league which only means he is really not ready to be on an active roster. A few years in Europe is probably his best option. Its too bad Hobson got hurt before and i didn't get to see him in action.

I've heard that Bogut might not be ready to start the season, and in that case Gallon would be more valuable than Hobson this season. Either way, I hope we keep the rights to both of them. I also hope we don't have to rely on Gallon for minutes at the 5.

• 2 months later...
if it weren't for this thread and the knowledgeable basketball fans on here, i wouldn't be an NBA fan at all. although it's still a little tough knowing the NBA is rigged and doesn't want the Bucks in the finals over a LeBron/Bryant matchup. still, i've come to learn the players on the Bucks and be somewhat excited about the season opening tonight and what the team can do. plus, it seems like fans in Wisconsin hibernate until a winner shows up, then they start coming out in droves, and that would be fun to see.

anyone else going saturday? Will there be a laser light show as in the old days? Will they take the same old rap song and put new lyrics in?

Todd Day, young talented and tough!
Murdock, young talented and tough!
So who's gonna win it? The Bucks, the Bucks!

What ever happened to the drunk thread?

I don't Gooden played bad at all, it was definitely not his fault we lost. He had some really nice post moves, but he needs to get tougher on defense.

I thought we really missed LRMAM, and could have used Brockman instead of Sanders. I thought Salmons looked terrible and should not have been playing yet.

I expect things to improve, and still think this team will be a great team.

Archived