Brewer Fanatic

2010-07-04 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cardinals (Wainwright), 1:15 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-1]

I always (not saying rationally) half-expect an all-star curse, but I didn't think it would kick in within three hours. Here's hoping, if only faintly, that this isn't too bad for Yo.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I am so super duper happy we have the old guy in CF again. Is Gomez hurt or something?

It's too bad we can't have Edmonds' bat in the lineup while Gomez plays just defense.

Am I the only one who thinks Braun's stance and swing have been different lately? He seems to be holding the bat more upright and not following through with his swing completely. Take a look at pictures or videos of him from the last couple seasons. He looks like a totally different hitter the last 2 months or so. Anyone else seeing this or am I crazy?

I am so super duper happy we have the old guy in CF again. Is Gomez hurt or something?

It's too bad we can't have Edmonds' bat in the lineup while Gomez plays just defense.

I know. I wish Gomez could hit his way out of a wet paper bag so we wouldn't be subjected to Edmonds in CF. I am not saying Gomez would have been able to get to that ball but I think he would have at least been close.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

I honestly didn't want to start one or participate much since I thought Escobar would be about average this year. I also really didn't want to be to negative about him because I have been pretty negative about Escobar the past 2 offseasons.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Verified Member
Hey on the plus side, Escobar is having a better offensive year than Hardy. Granted JJ has been injured much of the year, but Escobar is still better in average, OBP, and OPS.

"They had to tell me something was wrong with Gallardo" ... way to be attentive, Ken. He claimed he was writing something down and missed what happened. He also said they're not going to speculate until Gallardo sees Raasch tomorrow.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I don't remember who pitched but thinking back... I wish they would've DH'd for Gomez in Minnesota and let Yo & Wolf hit. That would've been something.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived