Brewer Fanatic

2010-06-30 Astros (Rodriguez) at Brewers (Bush), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-1]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a self-admitted Villanueva apologist, but he's been awful since the end of April. He had an ERA of 6.43 in May and an ERA of 5.56 in June. His statistics make me wonder if he is injured at all. Since he's got an option left I wouldn't be surprised to see him be the guy shown the door when Double D comes back to keep depth. Axford and Braddock have been too good to send down, and I'd imagine the Brewers have no intention to DFA anyone.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

When Davis comes back I believe since Villa has an option he should be the one to go down to AAA. He has been pretty bad since his hot April. I really wish Macha would have gone with Loe or Coffey today in the 7th.

Nice start for Bush. Went 6 only giving up 2 runs. Can't complain with that, offense left too many guys on base today.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived