Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Print for Season Ticket Holders

SnapFan1
This actually looks nicer then what I thought it would. Just wondering what others are going to do with it. Get it professionally framed? Go for autographs on it? If going for autographs I am thinking on the white boarder as opposed to the pictures. What are others thinking?

that was the STH gift last year for the DBACKS. many ppl complained that it was v.cheap compared to past years. it just had an artist rendering of AZ all-stars justin upton & dan haren. incidently the dbacks bobble sga - two of them were a 2-piece set of upton & haren. love to see a photo of the brewers print!!

I really like that print. I was pretty sure I was just going to get it framed as-is, but I like the suggestion of trying to get a few autos on there first. I checked earlier today and there's one on ebay. Here's the item number if you want to check it out: 130404935596

By the way, it does say on it "One in a limited edition of 1970", which I find strange, unless there's only 1970 or fewer 20-pack, 40-pack and full season seat holders.

I actually wasn't that impressed with the print. I was excited to get a limited edition print, thinking that it would be some sort of artist's rendition of Miller Park or something like that. Personally I just don't like panoramic photos and I don't have anywhere to display it if I get it framed. I would be willing to trade it for something else if anyone is interested. I also have the framing coupon that came with it for 30% off as well.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

After seeing what the last listing sold for on Ebay, I've decided to list my poster. Here's the link. If anyone is interested or has further questions, don't hesitate to ask. And here's a photo for those of you who haven't seen it yet.

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/31b25c197b708f046ab139ea552dd0f422a29c8.jpg

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

I think they were great. Loved the horizontal design - kind of gives a "timeline" of the franchise left to right. Going to frame mine. I thought I read that full season holders got to attend a special event with former players to get theirs signed.

I thought I read that full season holders got to attend a special event with former players to get theirs signed.
They got to meet with Robin. I believe a few of our members are among that group.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

i got my print today and i am disappointed. while the image its self is cool, the print is not numbered and is on cheap poster stock paper. i collect art prints and this just is not well done at all. they could/should have contacted a good printer and had them silk screened on quality paper. i would classify this piece as a poster and not a print. the fact they are unnumbered is kinda strange also. with no numbering it really isn`t a limited edition as the printer or whoever else can print more copies whenever they want and there is no way to keep track of the edition. good idea, very poor execution.

I'll have to pull mine out to check if it's numbered, but I think it looks pretty good. We couldn't make the Robin Yount meet and greet, but he did sign extra posters and I was able to pick one up through my ticket rep about a week later. It looks really nice, in my opinion.

Archived