Brewer Fanatic

Best Brewers Bar

Jofis11ep

Hey Everyone, I didn't know where to post this so feel free to relocate it if necessary.

I'm heading to the game on Saturday but will be down in Milwaukee Friday night. I'm thinking about doing the Brewery tour and then heading to a bar to watch the game and grab a bite to eat. I'm not too familiar with the Brewer bars around Milwaukee. Does anyone suggest one to go to? Thanks!

A good Brewers bar around Milwaukee? That's kinda like asking if there are any concerts going on during Summerfest. If you're looking for a place around the stadium, Kelly's Bleachers is a good place. If you want to go downtown, the Water Street area has a plenty of great places to watch the game within a short distance.

Theres this newish sports bar in the Third Ward that reminds me a bit of the ESPN zone, where each booth has its own HD tv and you can tune it to whatever you want..

It's called Fanatics Sports Central 185 N Jefferson.. Been there a few times.. They of course, have this hugh jass screens too..

Archived