Brewer Fanatic

2010-06-23 Twins (Liriano) at Brewers (Parra), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-3]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is it that whenever Prince gets hit he has to make a big show of it? Just go down to first base for cryin' out loud.
Or if he is not going to just take 1B, he needs to charge the mound. I agree, don't make a show. Take the base or take out the pitcher.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

It was a happy night for the hawing party, which has battled to a 6-8 record on the season (5-6 at Miller Park). I didn't check out all corners of the ballpark, but estimate a 60/40 Brewers/Twins fan ratio in the home plate terrace area. It was muggy but probably 10-15 degrees cooler than the dreadful Twins game we sat through last year.

Trevor did get up briefly toward the end of the 8th inning, after Axford had been throwing for a while. I thought maybe this would be the night they tried Hoff again, but obviously not.

In breaking "shirsey" news, the field level team store now has Narveson shirts. My first thought was, "hmm, they must be keeping Narvdog on the 25 man roster, if not in the rotation." My second thought was, "maybe it was just handy to replace the #37 shirt shelf with #38 shirts."

There are still no Lucroy shirts, but I stepped up and had one made at the custom counter, so I am now walking the walk. The custom shirt maker was surprised that there aren't pre-made Lucroy shirts yet.

Seriously, whoever thinks Zaun and Hawkins shirts are going to sell anymore (especially at full price) needs to sit down and think about it.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived