Brewer Fanatic

2010-06-23 Twins (Liriano) at Brewers (Parra), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-3]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did Bill seriously just say he likes walking Nick Punto so they can pitch to Jim Thome?
That's not at all what I heard. He likes the fact that they have to Liriano out after 5 innings. Nothing to do with Jim Thome / Nick Punto

But after the wild pitch he also suggested intentionally walking Punto with a 1-2 count. I'm sorry, but the guy's an idiot.

Prince is having an absolutely brutal year. Horrendous timing for all parties involved. He just butchered that grounder by Mauer.
Amen to that. He is not helping himself get that big deal he and Boras dream of. And he sure is heck is not helping the Brewers get good trade value for him. Awful defense and a pathetic 27 RBI.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Why is it that whenever Prince gets hit he has to make a big show of it? Just go down to first base for cryin' out loud.
beat me to it, i had to look the spelling for antics. i like your kitty

Why is it that whenever Prince gets hit he has to make a big show of it? Just go down to first base for cryin' out loud.
beat me to it, i had to look the spelling for antics. i like your kitty
Kitties are "in" for avatars.

"Villanueva hits the backdoor and it's 2 and 2." http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/devil.gif

Has Hoffman really been "moved" back into the closer's role? I sort of hope not. Well, not sort of, I really hope not.

Archived