Brewer Fanatic

What's bugging you? (2006)

splitterpfj
  • Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll see your James Blunt and raise you a Paris Hilton.

I'll see your Paris Hilton and raise you a Lindsay Lohan. (although they are pretty close)

What bugs me are overused cliches that are misused. For example "I could care less". No you "couldn't care less"

A bit off topic. I find the term "pet peeve" funny. To me, it sounds like a cute little animal what would make a good pet. "Look at that cute little peeve".

Quote:
I'll smash your James Blunt to pieces with Keane. Oh man do they suck.

Oooh wow, that bugged me. Keane is about 5000 times better than James Blunt. Have you heard Under the Iron Sea? Simply great stuff. I know we're all entitled to our opinions... but yours is wrong http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

I hate these useless confrontational umps. I hate the fact that Yost still can't manage pitchers. I hate the fact that the Brewers started 5-0 and are under .500. I hate Mench. I hate Nix. I hate Scroeder saying "no doubt about it." I hate Daron schilling for Dusty. I hate Melvin for trading for Mench and Nix and Cordero and Cordero saying we got equal value when Cruz could have been useful,....run on.....I hate the fact that we could never ever resign Lee. I hate M. ATT for raising our payroll by some millions and makes pretend we are the Twins or Oakland. I hate........ok I am done. I am venting and Drew Olson would say that I'm stupid for even thinking the Brewers were in it....YOu know what Raggy reporter, just because it turned out you were right doesn't mean Yost didn't cost us at least 10 games with sticking with Tblow and Jenks...Thanks for that 3 hole hitter all year Yost...I have more but I just got back from the bar. I have more. Maybe this whole post is a waste..I don't know..who cares because that's how I feel. sorry if there are spelling errors..I don't care about that either. AND to top it off the Packers are gonna suck!!! lol...ahhhhhhh...I feel better!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS..Why was BUsh

taken out of the game when he set down 10 in a row and had 82 pitches??????

Quote:
PS..Why was BUsh

taken out of the game when he set down 10 in a row and had 82 pitches??????

haha very good question, but tonight when davis was in the exact same situation, but with men on first and second, he was left in there to strike out and proceed to give up the lead.

unfortunate situations like that bug me. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

People who litter.

People chucking garbage and cigarettes out on the highway drives me absolutely nuts.

It was worse when I lived in a first floor apartment all those years and people who just walk bye and flick the butts into the bushes in front of my apartment. Somehow they always found their way through and every spring and fall I'd have to clean up hundreds of butts that weren't mine.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

All from my trip to an unnamed store to buy a tire pressure guage today:

- people who get off the highway in the far left lane, and then proceed to cut over three lanes just before they need to turn because they were too stupid to start out in the correct lane. Then when you throw up your arms in disgust because they cut off, she lifts up her arm like "What did I do wrong?" You know exactly what you did wrong you stupid [insert string of expletives for a bad woman driver here].

- people who practically crawl down the aisles of stores with their carts because they apparently have nothing better to do than spend all day at the store.

- stores that don't have enough lanes open on a weekend, when the lines are always at least four or five customers deep and there are plenty of registers not being used...including only one express lane open, on a WEEKEND!

- people who have $2 and change left on a gift card and apparently don't realize it, so when the cashier tells them how much more they owe, they have to dig into the purse, pull out the wallet, and proceed to count out the remainder down to the exact change.

Rant over.

-people who wait until they have the total to write a check

-people who write checks instead of using a debit card

-people who dont realize that when you write a check at the grocery store and they scan it and hand it back to you that it is exactly the same as debit card transaction, minus the convenience for everyone in line behind you

just an update . . .

I'm bugged by my laptop, that I finally received on Wednesday after 2 months at the repair facility in Miami. Today, my keyboard suddenly stopped responding properly as did the touchpad buttons (aka the left and right clicking buttons). Even plugging in a USB keyboard and USB mouse didn't work. Called the company and after 2 hours on the phone determined that the darn motherboard must be bad.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! I got to use the thing all of 3 days before I have to send it back!!!!!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Quote:
I hate when people write "take a peak" rather than "take a peek," as in "I took a peek inside the mysterious box."

On that note, how about when people have their interests "peaked" or "peeked" rather than "piqued"? Grr.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Having to go to the ER twice in the same week.

Having to schedule a spinal tap for later this week.

Having to trash my plans for my future because of a sickness.

Suddenly the other things that other me don't matter anymore.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I just moved into my house with a few of my friends, and so far it looks like I am going to have to do a lot of the cleaning. They like to leave the garbage out, don't sort for recycling, and don't like to clean bathrooms. I'm not too picky about things and I'm pretty laid back, but I don't want to do everything.

People who buy tickets to a bobblehead game, walk in, get the bobbleheads, and walk right back out. I passed a bunch of people like this at the Yount game on Saturday night and it really pissed me off. I know the Brewers don't care because they get money either way, but it should be legal to beat people like this. Or at least smash their bobbleheads. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Quote:
I know the Brewers don't care because they get money either way, but it should be legal to beat people like this. Or at least smash their bobbleheads.

Totally agree. I love it when I can't buy a ticket to a sold out game because it happens to be a bobblehead day, and yet half the terrace is empty because some [i won't even write it because it will get deleted] came just for the bobbleheads. And then they put them all up on ebay within an hour. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/mad.gif

Quote:
people arrviing in the 5th inning bug me.... why go? i mean you pay good money for 9 innings....why skip the first half?

I can see this if you're going to a night game and you come after work, but otherwise, I agree. Totally inexcusable.

Archived