Brewer Fanatic

Timber-Rattlers welcome Cecil Cooper on 7/11

TURBO

Looks like he won't be doing a normal signing, but instead:

The first 2,000 fans through the gates for this game will receive a random number for a chance to receive an autograph from Cecil Cooper. The Timber Rattlers will announce a winning range of numbers prior to the start of the game. Cooper will sign an autograph for fans with a number within that range shortly after the beginning of the game.

LAME!

http://wisconsin.timberrattlers.milb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100524&content_id=10391890&vkey=news_t572&fext=.jsp&sid=t572

GRAND CHUTE, WI - Milwaukee Brewers' great Cecil Cooper is coming to town. The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers will welcome the former first baseman of their parent club to Time Warner Cable Field on Sunday, July 11.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• 3 weeks later...

I guess I can make this game after-all...

Don't like the fact that getting an autograph is random... Is this because Cecil doesn't want to sign, or the t-rats protecting him from sighning?

Just not a very fan-friendly way to do this in my opinion.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived