Brewer Fanatic

Game Thread - 6/17 vs Bay Street - 6:30

valpocrewsader

Damn, I need to frequent these boards more often. I'd love to play with

you guys and meet some cool dudes. This is the first year I wasn't on a

team. If you guys do a fall league I'm definitely in!

Austin 5:29

Life never slows down, so always make it exciting #moveit

Damn, I need to frequent these boards more often. I'd love to play with you guys and meet some cool dudes. This is the first year I wasn't on a team. If you guys do a fall league I'm definitely in!
PM sent.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Houlie texted me yesterday to say Brent was probably in, but that Brent would post on the board here when he was for sure.

Drick wants to play with us, but apparently he's not available tonight. That might change sometime between now and the game.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

We're one man short. Someone from your work, Tim? Wally or Al who have subbed with us before, Houlie?

01 valpo

02 Houlie

03 Beeks

04 Tim

05 Mike

06 Razzzor

07 Zac

08 Zac's friend Zack

09 Brent

Out: Firenick, Radman, Happy, Drick, Tyler

Drick has informed me that he is IN, so as of right now we're at 10 and should be good.

01 valpo

02 Houlie

03 Beeks

04 Tim

05 Mike

06 Razzzor

07 Zac

08 Zac's friend Zack

09 Brent

10 Drick

Out: Firenick, Radman, Happy, Tyler

Lineup and positions:

Beeks - LC

Houlie - SS

Brent - LF

Razzzor - 3B

Ando Mike - 1B

Nullbyte - 2B

valpo - P

Iron Chef - C

Drick - RC

Zack - RF

Solid all-around defense, especially some really fine plays in the outfield. Bats were smokin' liners all over the place and lots of hustle on the basepaths. Couple of calls also went our way. Next thing you know, a pretty dandy 13-5 win. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Awesome game, I'm glad I joined with you guys. Sorry that I didn't perform as good as I should have, didn't practice or warm-up and it showed. I think we'll be in the positive for the second half of the season. Thanks Matt and the rest of you guys for letting me play.

Austin 5:29

Life never slows down, so always make it exciting #moveit

Archived