Brewer Fanatic

Concerned about George Kottaras

pitchleague

what the heck, why not? It worked for Fielder today!

Seriously, Kottaras has been sitting (a) to get LuCroy some work and see if he can play multiple days in the big leagues, (b) to get some rest as he has been showing signs of fatigue after not being used like this in quite a while (if ever), and © his numbers have been showing the effects of his increase in playing time.

I really hope that the duo of LuCroy and Kottaras can play out the string for the season with some success.

And, I wasn't sure if this was the best choice for a thread seeing as only Escobar and, to an extent, Gomez/Edmonds have been struggling. I knew I'd be in trouble deciding whom to start the thread about if I had picked a pitcher.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Escobar just needs to start swinging at pitches only in the zone. But Kotteras has been odd. He was very patient early in the year, only swinging at good pitches (often making good contact). Is there a new book on him?

Escobar just needs to start swinging at pitches only in the zone.
Same for Gomez. I wish we would get Gomez and Escobar almost every day no matter the results as both are probably a big part of the near future of this team. Lucroy as well now that I think about it.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Escobar just needs to start swinging at pitches only in the zone.
Same for Gomez. I wish we would get Gomez and Escobar almost every day no matter the results as both are probably a big part of the near future of this team. Lucroy as well now that I think about it.
I disagree. Gomez could easily be gone by the end of 2011 if not sooner. Depends on where they move Lawrie and how fast Gomez's salary rises.

Archived