Brewer Fanatic

Display Question

I'm moving from an apartment to a duplex and will get to display all of the collection that I have been working on over the last three years. I just talked with my new landlord and she asked us (me and my gf) to not put any nails or holes in the walls since she just had the place painted. I have collected probably close to 50 signed/unsigned pictures that I would like to display and I am hoping to get my signed Yount jersey framed and displayed as well. I bought a glass cabinet and a bookcase for my bobbles but does anyone have any ideas how to hang all the pictures? Most of the frames are cheap plastic but my nicer pieces are in wood or metal frames with museaum glass. Any suggestions on how to display? Thanks.

lightweight frames can be hung easily with barely a trace of damage buy using common household pins.

I have been doing this for years, and when they are removed, it is almost impossible to tell they were ever there.

for the heavy stuff, I think you are out of luck.

your landlord is nuts if she thinks you won't pound any nails, people hang things, that is a fact of life.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• 2 weeks later...
Wait, what about those 3m removable hooks where you stretch the adhesive to stick em on, then stretch again to remove?

Here check it out.. Might find what your looking for.

http://solutions.3m.com/w...and/home/us_en/products/

I used those in the last apartment that I rented. They came off relatively easily and did leave any marks on the wall.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived