Brewer Fanatic

2010-06-12 Rangers (Feldman) at Brewers (Parra), 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-3]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course, if Fischer sends Escobar, Inglett ties the game on Corey's grounder...

Probably not, they were willing to let Escobar score - Inglett would not have been able to get into 3rd, especially running at less than 100%

Just read this on rotoworld - hard to believe:

Fielder hasn't driven in anyone except himself since May 19. His OPS

has increased during that span, but his hits have mostly been ill-timed.

His last two-RBI game came on May 5, and he has just one three-RBI

game all season, that coming in the 20-0 rout of the Pirates on April

Feldman is 1-4 with an ERA of 7.18 away from home. LETS CAPITALIZE!

I think I found our reason for losing today. BURN THE WITCH!!!

It sucks that we were unable to capitalize on all of the lead off base runners, though it was nice to see some life in the ninth. It would be nice to have a manager that realized that you can take out a struggling closer BEFORE he gives up the lead, let alone the game.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Of course, if Fischer sends Escobar, Inglett ties the game on Corey's grounder...

Probably not, they were willing to let Escobar score - Inglett would not have been able to get into 3rd, especially running at less than 100%

Yes, the throw was going in to third. Inglett would've been out by 40 feet if he'd tried to go to third there.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Agree with Blingster and PEM! Non HD baseball now looks blurry to me ......

Will a brewer drive in a run tonight....jeez.

Poor you. You've never been away from Wisconsin and been forced to watch a sporting even over the internet have you? I've never seen a Brewer game in HD, and I think it's hilarious that all of you guys are complaining because WMLW isn't HD. Life is rough, just glad you guys are managing to survive.

The expectation for sports in 2010 is that they are broadcast in HD. This was set by the broadcasters and manufacturers themselves, not the consumers.

It's basically a magnifying glass effect. SD programs look fine on a regular TV, but if you have an HD set, you see all the flaws in the non-HD picture.

Although last night was bad for the wife and I, as the bar we went to for dinner couldn't get WMLW on. I think they actually do get it (I've seen it on before), but the bartender was not competent at operating the remote. I wanted to snatch it from him, but they were pretty busy. So we followed the game on my wife's blackberry. Not the most exciting way to follow a game for sure.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Poor you. You've never been away from Wisconsin and been forced to watch a sporting even over the internet have you? I've never seen a Brewer game in HD, and I think it's hilarious that all of you guys are complaining because WMLW isn't HD. Life is rough, just glad you guys are managing to survive.
Poor us? The complaint isn't that WMLW isn't in HD, its that Brewer games are broadcast on WMLW. I think its hilarious that someone would have a problem with that complaint.

Archived