Brewer Fanatic

Miller Park sunshine (seat location help)

UWMike

The shadow will sweep from the 1B side of the stadium. 1B/RF side is pretty much in shade the whole game. Around home plate will be in sun, but be in shade before the game is over. Left field will likely not get in shade without a long game, though in late summer you can get into the shade a bit before the game ends.

Third base side for a warm day game is brutal.
better than "anywhere in the upper deck/sauna level on a warm day". At least you can have a breeze.

At least this has been my limited experience with the Terrace level in the summer.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Oh i disagree strongly, third base side is the only place i'll sit on a warm sunny day game. I love hot sun and it drives me nuts to be in the shade on a sunny day so the first base side is a no go for me.

better than "anywhere in the upper deck/sauna level on a warm day". At least you can have a breeze.

At least this has been my limited experience with the Terrace level in the summer.

I disagree... I like sitting in the terrace because I'm pretty much guaranteed shade until September. Plus I have gotten a breeze up there before. The only time I'd prefer to sit down the third base line from a staying cool perspective is for a night game when it's hot and muggy, or when the roof is closed but the panels are open, or something like that.

I have a 4-pack of seats in 234 and went to a game with a 12:10 start. The sun hit my seats just before 1st pitch and, even though the game went extras, the seats were sun-drenched all game long.

I had seven bottles of water on me - never had an issue the entire game and got a nice tan, too.

Archived