Brewer Fanatic

2010-06-09 Cubs (Zambrano) at Brewers (Wolf), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 9-4]

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When is the last time Braun hit a HR? Feels like forever.

Two weeks ago.

I think this is a fluke, but just read on cbs today: Brewers' Braun struggling at home: From The Sports Xchange notes: LF Ryan J. Braun continues to fare much better on the road that at home. He is batting .228 with two homers and six RBI in 23 home games, compared with .362 with six homers and 28 RBI in 33 road games.
(Updated 06/09/2010).

Rock just announced that Zaun is having surgery and will be out for the year, which at his age may be it?......

Two things. First, sometime late next year, probably around August, the news that the Brewers released Randy Wolf will be greeted with the same celebratory atmosphere that the release of Suppan brought. Secondly, there HAS to be something wrong with Braun. He looks horrible and he hasn't gotten a big hit that I can remember for a long time despite having plenty of chances to do so.

Man, I didn't like the Wolf signing, but I thought he'd be a pretty decent pitcher. He really needs to turn it around, and do it quickly. I thought it was a bad contract, but this is beginning to look like an albatross.

I like how Macha wants Fielder batting 3rd to get his bat going while seemingly not realizing that Braun and Fielder's OPS are 26 points apart.

Yeah but a third over a third of the way into the season Prince is on pace to hit 24 homeruns and less than 60 RBI's. I like the shake up.

Wow, Randy Wolfe's brother is the first base umpire. Hopefully we get some favorable check swing calls tonight

there you are, braun clearly K'd

Actually he's the third base umpire. And I thought he wasn't allowed to umpire games for Wolf at all?
They said he's not allowed to be behind home plate but otherwise it is allowed.

Verified Member
The article on the MLB site about Wolf seemed like a repeat again of how he needs to turn it around. They can recycle that once again next time. I thought Wolf would be a middle of the rotation guy. Most of the criticism outside of the fanbase here was that he was a lock to get injured which I don't think is true. Now, I wouldn't mind not seeing him for a few starts. What the hey-ell is the problem.
Formerly AKA Pete

Archived