Brewer Fanatic

Game Thread - 6/10 vs Terminal - 7:30

valpocrewsader

Razzzor and Tyler are out according to the Can't Make It thread, so it's important we know if anyone else is out. Hopefully no repeat of last week where we found out about three absences within hours of the game....

01 valpo

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

We also probably have Zach right? I know he hasn't been posting this year so I'm assuming he's in.

If we need people, someone send me a text and I'll see if Al can come again or maybe someone else.

I texted Josh to inquire about Al playing. Zac, if you want to see if that guy from work wants to play tonight, go for it. We'll get him in even if we already have 10.

Starting lineup and positions for tonight, assuming Al and Brent are both in....

Beeks - LC

Happy - RC

Houlie - SS

Brent - LF

Ando Mike - 3B

Nullbyte - 1B

Firenick - P

Valpo - 2B

(Sub) - RF (???)

Iron Chef - C

Radman - DH

Unknown: Is Zac bringing a sub? Is Josh bringing a second sub?

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Josh informs me that Brent is now 100% in and that he has a guy (not Al), so that brings us to 10. Zac, we can definitely handle 11, so no problem if you're bringing someone else. Just please provide an update here ASAP or text me if you have my number. Josh is considering adding another sub.

So who's gonna be cracking skulls and keeping the thugs in line at the lakefront tonight, then???

Glad you're able to play! I'll update the starting lineup....

We might end up with a few more than 10 the way things are shaping up, better that than the alternative. I would prefer not to sit the bench at all tonight since I've got some family stopping by to watch the game. I know Radman is happy DH-ing. If we have more than 11, then best case, our subs don't mind DH-ing or just playing half the game in the field, although it's kindof a dick move to have them come and not play. I'm sure it will work out....

FYI- Looks like there's a chance some rain will move in this afternoon and evening. If there's any rain before 5:00, I'll call the recorded message, post an update here, and get the word out. After 5:00, the field can be called directly 414-486-1613. I won't have much access to the internet between 5:00 and gametime.

Archived