Brewer Fanatic

Brewer Bobblehead Collection

Last year I had started selling off my entire bobble collection as i don't have time or the passion for them anymore. I only moved about 50-70 through Ebay. Would anyone be interested the remaining 250ish? I haven't compiled a list yet, but I have a serious amount of Brewer bobbleheads that range from most of the major and minor league affiliates 08 and down. I also have a lot of Wisconsin related bobbles as well.

I would be willing to sell smaller lots, but really looking to get rid of most of them in a bulk transaction. Some of them are extremely rare.

joe.philipps.jr@hotmail.com

Sorry about the lack of responses from myself. I really should have waited until this coming weekend to organize my stuff and compile a list. I will get back to everyone in due time. Thank you for everyone's interest.

Archived