Brewer Fanatic

2010-06-05 Brewers (Narveson) at Cardinals (Ottavino), 3:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-4, 11 innings]

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know if the home plate umpire is the guy who is a cousin of one of our posters? The umps name is Todd Tischner.
I'm almost certain. When i heard his name last night, it was the first thing I remembered.

He sucks.

Thanks. If he keeps it up we might have to charge his cousin with a strike.

Ouch! Kottaras took that one on the chin.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Does anyone know if the home plate umpire is the guy who is a cousin of one of our posters? The umps name is Todd Tischner.
I'm almost certain. When i heard his name last night, it was the first thing I remembered.

He sucks.

Thanks. If he keeps it up we might have to charge his cousin with a strike.

Maybe I'm just being harsh on the guy, but between that call and Escobar's last night, I'm pissed. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Looks like the extra couple MPH added by coming out of the bullpen is really helping Loe. He's been striking out everyone since coming up, and he was barely striking anyone out in Nashville. Not complaining now, though.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Archived