Brewer Fanatic

General Draft Discussion

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good I didn't want Harvey on the board when the Brewers drafted. LOL 156 pitch start? College coaches have no shame.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Apparently, Chris Sale may fall a bit. It'd be interesting if he were there at #14, but I'm with bk on Ranaudo. Get the guy who was the #2 on a lot of mock drafts before the season started? Fine with me.

Edit:

jimcallisBA

It was Harvey or Cox to Mets.

DeShields goes 8 to Hou, believe Whitson at 9 to SD then Choice is 10 to

Oak. Cox could slide some. #mlbdraft

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Not a surprise considering they gave the pick away 15 minutes ago, I personally think this is a bit of reach.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Nice pick for Padres, Whitson

- Plato

- Plato

The fact that this is going Beautifully for us, means Melvin/Seid will screw it up
That is a pretty ignorant comment knowing how Seid did a pretty good job last year in his first draft and the other fact that DM doesn't pick the players.... Also knowing that Seid was Jack Z's left hand man when he rebuilt the system and and DM was the GM who turned they club from a 102 lose team into a contender. Make a whole lot of sense :/

I miss Trenni...

- Plato

- Plato

I don't know that you can credit / blame Wade for the pick. Houston's SD used to be one of Jack Z's lieutenants of course, so in an alternate universe that could be us.

Yep the only reason they are interviewing the GMs is because the SDs are actually busy working

- Plato

- Plato

Ranaudo is a scary pick with his injury history.

His past is actually not that bad, this year was his first kinda big injury and he recovered pretty quick to come really strong at the end of the season...Right now I'd love him or Sale because out of the pitchers left they prob have the highest ceiling

I don't know that you can credit / blame Wade for the pick. Houston's SD used to be one of Jack Z's lieutenants of course, so in an alternate universe that could be us.
I like Bobby Heck, but I'm sure the GM and owner have a lot of say there with such a high pick. That was signability all the way.

Ranaudo is a scary pick with his injury history.

His past is actually not that bad, this year was his first kinda big injury and he recovered pretty quick to come really strong at the end of the season...Right now I'd love him or Sale because out of the pitchers left they prob have the highest ceiling

Highest ceiling? If you're talking college pitchers I'd agree, but Allie has a better arm than most of these guys.

- Plato

- Plato

Archived