Brewer Fanatic

Kendry Morales breaks his leg, celebrating Walk Off Grand Slam

Baldkin

I saw that the other day. No wonder, though, since his teammates didn't let him get to the plate and bonked into him, causing him to lose his balance and somehow break it.

I'm all for walk-off celebrations but I never, EVER understood the bashing and whapping the guy who homered as he crosses the plate. It was only a matter of time before something like this happened. I'm surprised more players haven't received concussions the way they are whacked across the noggin.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

This stuff happens, and it sucks. He is a good player and his team will suffer for this. I agree with dlk9s, in fact, Tony LaRussa probably was ready to condemn them for the act of showing emotion before he heard the news that a player was hurt.

Archived