Brewer Fanatic

2010-05-31 Brewers (Narveson) at Marlins (Robertson), 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 13-5]

WTH!!! the game gets interuppted for a Memorial Day tribute? This is not something that could wait till the half inning? And now Narveson is on the hook for the loss
Part of the point of the Memorial Day tribute is to have the whole country (or at least each whole time zone) observing the same moment...kind of a unity thing.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who knew Carlos Villanueva would struggle while pitching on his third straight day? This bullpen's a mess right now, and is in desperate need of (another) fresh arm. I'd be surprised if we go through this entire series without making a bullpen move, even if it's temporarily sending one of the one guys down. Of course, a Jeff Suppan DFA to clear roster space would be nice, too.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Before breaking out for 7 runs in the 6th inning, the Marlins had scored one run in 32 innings. Brewers pitchers are slump-busters.

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2010 Brewers.

At least the Marlins' bullpen is apparently as strained as ours at the moment. Chip away and make this a game in the 9th, will you, guys?

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

So frustrating. A 4-0 lead, our starter is cruising and then Boom! It all falls apart. I guess that double play with the bases loaded the previous inning kind of started the downfall.
It's frustrating how quickly the Brewers can change from a pleasant way to spend an afternoon to the last thing I want to spend time paying attention to.
You may run like Mays...

So frustrating. A 4-0 lead, our starter is cruising and then Boom! It all falls apart. I guess that double play with the bases loaded the previous inning kind of started the downfall.
It's frustrating how quickly the Brewers can change from a pleasant way to spend an afternoon to the last thing I want to spend time paying attention to.
That is the exact way I was feeling. I'm relaxing, laying on the couch with the dogs in my office got a nice breeze coming in through the screen door enjoying a nice baseball game and then, crap. Just when this team sucks you back into thinking they could make a run and get back in the race, they do this.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

After what could have been an encouraging homestand, we're back to playing embarrassing baseball. Nice going, Brewers.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived