6/28 VS HOU

6/29 VS HOU

6/30 VS HOU

15 home

12 away

Tie Breaker: Hart HRs + Wolf Wins + Braun SBs =

My prediction: 16 - 11

Tie Breaker: 4 + 3 + 4 = 11

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

13-14

3 + 3 + 4 = 10

As soon as Edmonds comes back Macha puts Hart back on the bench, limiting his HR potential. The games against Houston and Seattle help to even out what could be a pretty rough month, at least on paper.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

20-7

4+2+4 = 9

This is a really good team as is with the current roster. To go on a win streak, we just have to stop blowing leads in the bullpen and run into a little luck. With a fairly light schedule in June, I see this as the month to go on a run. If DD returns to the rotation, my prediction is that they will be a few games worse, but since I don't know what will happen with him I am going with a remarkable 20-7.

@ FLA 1-2

@ STL 2-1

VS CHC 2-1

VS TEX 1-2

@ LAA 1-2

@

COL 0-3

VS MIN 3-0

VS SEA 3-0

VS HOU 2-1

Tie Breaker: Hart

HRs + Wolf Wins + Braun SBs =

My prediction: 15 - 12

Tie

Breaker: 2 + 2 + 5 = 9

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

12 - 15

Jeff Suppan will post an ERA of over 7.00 during the month, but will still not be released.

Prince Fielder will finally get hot, socking 11 homeruns during the month.

Claudio Vargas will be brought back for a third stint with the team.

12 - 15

Jeff Suppan will post an ERA of over 7.00 during the month, but will still not be released.

Prince Fielder will finally get hot, socking 11 homeruns during the month.

Claudio Vargas will be brought back for a third stint with the team.

His ERA is already 7.22 with a 1.92 WHIP.

As i was watching the game today, this whole situation with Suppan just gets more and more baffling to me. The guy is terrible, his manager is terrified to put Jeff in any even somewhat close game unless he feels he has no other choice, and regardless if people think it's ok/wrong for fans to boo players on their own team, the crowds at Miller Park generally loathe Suppan. The minute he enters a game at Miller Park, the crowd immediately gets restless and starts booing Suppan if he just lets anyone get on base. When hitters start lining bullets across the stadium as Suppan is so prone to allow, the crowd goes after Suppan as harshly as i can recall any other Brewer.

I just can't figure out what the rational is for Melvin to keep Suppan on the roster any longer? Do they really believe he'll turn things around to where Macha will ever trust putting him out there in any game that's relatively close? Even with all the cash Suppan is making, he seems to be a genuinely nice guy and thus i can't help but feel a bit bad for him each time he enters a game at Miller Park. Such a huge percentage of the crowds dislike him so much that they almost seem to be just waiting for Suppan to struggle so they can him boo constantly. It's uncomfortable for me to watch, what's it like when Melvin is watching? There have been some fairly bizarre roster decisions to me this year from regularly having only lefthanded hitters on the bench to what happened the other day where the only bench hitter Macha had available was Counsell and thus Wolf had to pinch hit in a tie game with the bases loaded, but why Melvin and/or Attanasio have refused to let Suppan go for this long ranks right at the top. I'd love for someone to explain it to me?

Since the Brewers are doing about the opposite of what I predict, I will predict the opposite of what I think and say 11-16.

Tie breaker: 6+3+6=15

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Archived