Brewer Fanatic

2010-05-28 Mets (Santana) at Brewers (Gallardo), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 2-0]

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who's behind the plate tonight? He's been the best we've seen all year. Only one screw up tonight (wright's 3rd ab).

I agree. He's been fantastic.

COREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A WIN FOR YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the Yo I fell in love with as a rookie. Keeping the pitch count down, not walking guys and maintaining a good strikeout rate. He has the stuff to throw strikes and not have to nibble and he did that tonight. He needs to keep doing it.

Gobias Industries wrote:

And I seriously don't think BA could tell if it was gone or not. LOL.

I couldn't tell either. The camera angle had me excited, but how many times in the past couple of years have we been screwed where the camera makes it look like it's going out only to have it be caught at the warning track.

This was the Yo I fell in love with as a rookie. Keeping the pitch count down, not walking guys and maintaining a good strikeout rate. He has the stuff to throw strikes and not have to nibble and he did that tonight. He needs to keep doing it.
Totally agree, this is the guy he was in the minors and his rookie season. Hopefully he can bottle this up and use it every time he goes out to the mound. What an awesome game.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Gobias Industries wrote:

I couldn't tell either. The camera angle had me excited, but how many times in the past couple of years have we been screwed where the camera makes it look like it's going out only to have it be caught at the warning track.

When they first showed the camera angle, Bay was standing at the wall and I thought he had a beat on it. Luckily, he didn't.

Gobias Industries wrote:

Cory Provus didn't sound sure...but looking at the replay, The Doorman had no doubt. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Nice work, Corey, my uber-tatted guy. And Yo...remember how tonight felt.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived