Brewer Fanatic

Link Report for Fri. 5/28 -- Heether Goes "Way Out There, Way Back There"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I played Stu Paul's call of Adam Heether's game-winning blast on a repetitive loop for a couple of minutes this morining -- it was that much fun.

Audio in the "Related Content" section at this link

If you liked last night... you'll need to play tonight's call. Bottom of the 9th.. 3-2 Cubs...2 Out... 2 On... Joe Ko at bat with a 2-2 count... YUP.. TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW...!!!! Crack...Bye-Bye...!!!

Is it safe to call Frederickson a wasted pick yet? 3 hits, 2 walks and didn't record an out. That's now 28 walks this year in a little over 15 innings.
IT's safe to call it a stupid one in my opinion.

And this is coming from a guy who really tries to not question Scouting Directors as their wealthy if knowledge obviously dwarfs mine, but this was a guy that right out of the gate you had concerns about. Struggled so badly as Va Tech he had to transfer to San Fran, struggled with the walks a ridiculous amount there as well.

Had a good workout and threw hard and we take him early in the first.

If you were going to take a big boom or bust guy there, Scheppers should have been the pick in my opinion. I was also a big fan of Montgomery who's in AA and pitching very well for the Royals.

Anyway, as long as you have guys like John Axford performing as they are at the big league level, it's never too late to call him a bust...but he is not looking good at all...

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

• 3 weeks later...

Archived