Brewer Fanatic

If the Brewers were a beer

Paulus88

I would compare the team to a very bitter IPA. You really like it but it makes you wince.

Edmonds/Miller Lite. Used to be good but once you are introduced to other beers you realize it just isn't very good.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Awesome list. I particularly like the CC/Spotted Cow comparison

Fat Tire//Trevor Hoffman - Really excited to get it at first, but the novelty has worn off and there is much better beer available.

Corona/JJ Hardy - Drunk college girls love it

Sparks/Rickie Weeks - High energy, but it will give you a stomach ache

Guinness/Prince Fielder - Heavy and delicious

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Guinness/Axford - A dark bear that is as powerful as his fastball. Oh, and his mustache. I can just hear him say "brilliant."

http://api.ning.com/files/PqcUpVYUak0ZBouRLAFH*Vv6dcaCcxNh5TG0mFDa1GOtD4knYEglX7KxoI1IBHNnW9144GJosEGCawtoL0HchkonKnYfiO4a/brilliant.jpg

Mitch Stetter- Miller highlife. It's good for one thing (cooking brats) and one thing only but often gets used for other things.

Matt LaPorta- Zima. sounded good at the time but was willing to give it away without trying it and are glad we did.

There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

I would compare the team to a very bitter IPA. You really like it but it makes you wince.

Nice! I'm not sure I can come up with anything too witty, but I'll give it a try.

Budweiser = St. Louis Cardinals: Self-proclaimed royalty that in reality is just annoying & trashy

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Nice! I'm not sure I can come up with anything too witty, but I'll give it a try.

Budweiser = St. Louis Cardinals: Self-proclaimed royalty that in reality is just annoying & trashy

Nice work buddy.

Chicago Cubs=PBR - they both won something more than a century ago, and despite the horrible taste, it's really popular among people with questionable proclivities.

This is ... awesome. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I cant imagine anything else other than Arrogant Bastard Ale for Ryan Braun; a strong Southern California ale that backs up its name by being pretty good
You beat me too it. Perhaps Carlos Zambrano is Double Bastard Ale.

Hoffman:

Unibroue La Fin du Monde (The End of the World). Well, at least the end of the game.

Archived