Brewer Fanatic

2010-05-23 Brewers (Estrada) at Twins (Pavano), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3]

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm guessing we might see Braddock for two, then possibly Hoffman. I just read an article on Brewers.com which said Hoffman is available today, but would be pitching in a set up role.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Axford might want to wake up from his bullpen nap, he'll probably be pitching next inning.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

That's a filthy slider.
Indeed.

I'm worried about his delivery though. It reminds me of Billy Wagner's a bit and it seems rather violent. Hopefully he can stay healthy with it.

If he has a career as good as Billy Wagner's I will be very pleased. And it's funny, he is wearing #13 as well. Good debut, I was very excited to see him pitch. While this series has not gone our way for the most part, seeing Lucroy and Braddock make their MLB debuts was a silver lining.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Verified Member
Rivas is going for Huntsville at AA.

Here is what McCalvy wrote:

Why aren't the Brewers bringing up a starter from Nashville? Logistics. With a 1 p.m. CT game on Sunday and the Triple-A club in Fresno, Calif., no flights were available that would get a pitcher to Minneapolis in time.

The Brewers also considered a promotion for Double-A Huntsville's Amaury Rivas, who already is on the 40-man roster, but again travel issues blocked the move.

Formerly AKA Pete

Archived