Brewer Fanatic

2010-05-23 Brewers (Estrada) at Twins (Pavano), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3]

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Estrada is up to 44 pitches. Do they try to extend him for 4? With Young, Harris, and Plouffe due I'd go for it.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

For those watching on gameday, the location of where they put Hart's HR doesn't do it justice.

LOL at that HR being only 440 feet.

I'd love to by lumber from the guy who measured that one. Free wood.

-Schroeder http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

I love watching Gomez play
I agree, good or bad this kid is fun to watch. He has so much potential!

Ditto, he has a TON of potential. And he plays the game so hard and so much fire. I love him. And no matter what he does at the plate he is gonna play fantastic CF.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Verified Member
I third the opinion on Gomez. Lots of criticism of him over at Twins forums/blogs and not just his bat flipping ways. His stat line isn't bad and I love the speed and arm in center.
Formerly AKA Pete

Games like Opening Day and this Twins series is why I can still get so excited about Gomez (and so frustrated when he goes into a bad stretch). As long as you know what you're going to get from him and don't expect too much, I think he's been a fine addition to the team.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Nice work by Parra to get out of that, he's likely done now though. I'm going to guess Villa might not be available today, so Coffey probably slides into the 9th which makes him also unavailable right now. Is Braddock at the park yet? Bush?
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Good to see Manny trust his stuff there after he ran into trouble. He needs to learn to trust it all the time after examples like that

Hopefully something like this will help Manny get over his mental issues

Archived