Brewer Fanatic

2010-05-21 Brewers (Bush) at Twins (Blackburn), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose 15-3; Lucroy gets first MLB hit]

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like someones idea of the just ship out everybody but Braun and Fielder and bring unp the AAA team, maybe they will care.
Yes. DFA the entire team sans Prince and Braun.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I swear this has got to be some sort of record for the number of mop-up pitchers used in a game.

That's because most teams have one mop up pitcher at most. The Brewers have at least three.

The reason I don't like Macha is not for him not having talent on the field, but his lack of FIRE. I can already hear his BORING post game recap again that all just watched.

He is just too boring for players to get motivated.

In good Wisconsin-related sports news, Joe Pavelski from Plover/SPASH/UW has an assist for the Sharks in tonight's virtual must-win against the Blackhawks. SHould have had a goal, but it was rightly disallowed.

I hope to hell Gomez gets drilled next AB.

I can't stand his bat flips. Down 15 runs and he is watching the ball leave like he just walked off in the world series. Can't stand the guy.

Like Bill said, I don't think he watched it that long. He crushed that ball, whey can't he take a look at it?

I like Gomez, he is intense and plays the game hard.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived