Brewer Fanatic

2010-05-20 Brewers (Narveson) at Pirates (Maholm), 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers WIN, 4-3]

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Narveson popped him in the mask with a fastball during his first inning warm-up pitches. He stayed in the game but is now leaving the game.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Maybe we should start a Houston scoreboard watch concurrent with every game thread. You know, just to make it seem like there is something bigger at stake.
Houston is facing Ubaldo tonight, so we stand a good chance of gaining a game. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Well in Narvy's defense, all Braun has to do is a catch a lazy line drive and the Brewers are out of the inning. All 3 runs have come with 2 out.

Sounds like many, many other games this year.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

ALERT: AND NOW COMES WORD THAT ZAUN LEFT WITH A STRAINED RIGHT SHOULDER. MIGHT HAVE BEEN PRE-EXISTING CONDITION. WE MIGHT BE SEEING CATCHING PROSPECT JONATHAN LUCRY TOMORROW.

Per TH

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Love the new avatar sheethead
Thanks, my Brewers fandom mirrors Jimmy Dugan in so many ways lately.

This thread is hilarious, good stuff everyone. Took my mind off the travishamockery for a minute.

Braun's newest defensive approach doesn't seem to be working. I would go back to moving toward the ball rather than away from it.

Archived