Brewer Fanatic

2010-05-20 Brewers (Narveson) at Pirates (Maholm), 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers WIN, 4-3]

Community Moderator

I was a big critic of Yost when he switched Braun and Fielder in the lineup in 2008. If I remember correctly, they both went into a slump, and then personally petitioned to Yost to switch back.

Of course, tonight would have been another great night to move Braun/Fielder up to the 2/3 spot in the lineup, but instead Macha has to pull this stunt. Figures.

For what it's worth, I have a gut feeling that the streak ends tonight.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no idea how Braun can read baseballs off the bat so horribly after doing it his whole life.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

What did he do now?

McCutchen hit a line drive straight at him off the end of the bat. He slowly backed away from it and the ball landed about 10 feet in front of him. Bill claimed he didn't see it.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

It gets so frustrating to have the pitchers hit the catchers mitt with two strikes only to have it be called a ball because Zaun has set up too far out of the zone. He gives the worst placement of target in all of MLB.

Well in Narvy's defense, all Braun has to do is a catch a lazy line drive and the Brewers are out of the inning. All 3 runs have come with 2 out.

- Plato

- Plato

Well, silver lining, if Edmonds were in center field that would have been an inside the park home run by Pierce. LOL.

Considering Narveson's pitch count already we'd better see Suppan for multiple innings today to save arms, or it is just another reason Macha should be fired.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

It gets so frustrating to have the pitchers hit the catchers mitt with two strikes only to have it be called a ball because Zaun has set up too far out of the zone. He gives the worst placement of target in all of MLB.

Well to be fair, Narvey did corn hirshbeck

Archived