Brewer Fanatic

Heading to Pittsburgh and Cleveland, long baseball weekend!

InsomniacInkRoss

Man, should have posted this earlier than 5 hours before I leave.

One day in Pittsburgh (Crew@Pitt Thursday/Macha's farewell game) and Reds@Tribe (Saturday)

Family in between. Want to hit the Warhol museum in Pitt. Any recommendations what else to do, but, only take an hour or so? Anyone been to the museum? Where to eat? I don't want the sandwich with fries on it.

Same goes for Cleveland, seen the R&R HOF, so, a more open afternoon before baseball.

Any thoughts would be great.

Side question... wearing a Brewers hat to the game on Sunday, and feel completely in the right to do it. I would never go full shirt/jersey/hat to a "neutral" game, but feel a hat is appropriate. Your thoughts?

In Cleveland last summer I wore a Brewers cap and a Brewers Branyan shirt (they were playing Seattle, and Russell was in the game). No one commented on the shirt, but three Progressive Field employees commented favorably on my cap, with two of them remarking on how nice it was of Milwaukee to host those snowed-out games a season or two back.

Maybe this year you'd just get pitying glances. I'd say go for the cap.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived