Brewer Fanatic

Who's Seen the Most Home Losses in Person?

rluzinski
Seriously, when a game heads immediately south and stays there, like last night's did, it'd be nice if the Brewers would hand a little something out to fans who stay to the end. Voucher for a future game (a do-over of sorts?) or $5 in future concessions...stuff like that. Just something small that says, "yep, this sucked, but we appreciate your staying to the end."

The trick would be quantifying what makes a game "that bad." Last night's would have been a no-brainer for "that bad," though.

How about 10 cent beer for the next game? That couldn't possibly end poorly, could it? Maybe some company should start a promotion that's pretty much the opposite of the one Culver's does for badger hockey (5 goals for the badgers = free ice cream), but more like "If the Brewers lose this game by more than twelve runs, or are down by more than six runs in the first four innings, we'll give you 10% off a new TV so you never have to come to the stadium and see this happen again"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously, when a game heads immediately south and stays there, like last night's did, it'd be nice if the Brewers would hand a little something out to fans who stay to the end. Voucher for a future game (a do-over of sorts?) or $5 in future concessions...stuff like that. Just something small that says, "yep, this sucked, but we appreciate your staying to the end."
I agree that would be pretty cool. Granted, the fact it is ridiculously easy to get from the stadium and out of the parking lot is a reward in itself.

The way to quantify it would be something like if the Brewers are down by 7 or more runs in the 7th inning and you still stay for the entire game, you get a coupon for a free ice cream cone at McDonald's or something (since when the Brewers win, you win with McDonald's). They could call it the 7 in the 7th program.

Just as a tie-in, I'm 7-8 on the year. 50 percent of my losses have been games Dave Bush (0-4) has pitched in. I'm 3-0 in Narveson starts, 2-2 Wolf, 2-1 Gallardo, 0-1 Davis.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived