Brewer Fanatic

Who's Seen the Most Home Losses in Person?

rluzinski
I'm 3-5. Yes, I've seen 3 of the 4 home victories! I've also seen two Trevor blown saves and Jeff Suppan get booed with a 15 run lead. I still have a good 10-15 games left this season, considering I'm sure I'll still pick up some dates I don't have yet.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator

I'm 1-3. Saw the 17-3 win and Hoffman blow it with 2 outs and 2 strikes in the 9th against the Cardinals. The loss last Monday was a complete dud, one of the most boring games I have ever been too--but I did get a nice stack of all-star ballots filled out.

My father is 0-5.

Edit: their bad play also has cost them at least 4 fans on the season total attendance--since I was going to go with a group of friends on the next home stand, but we are going to see the Mallards instead.

I'm 2-9. I managed to see 2 wins early, but after that, it's been horrible. I have an incentive day coming up I was gonna use for the May 27th Astros game, but I just found out I have the option of taking the pay. The way these clowns are playing, I'll be taking the pay.

I'm 1-3.

I saw the April 7 win (a promising comeback victory). I, then, impulsively went to the first two Braves games and the first Phillies game. I'm spending 6-7 weeks in DC until the beginning of July, so I was kind of sad that I'd be missing so many games. I'm the type of fan that attends about half of the home games. But, at this point, I'm more sad that we're more than likely witnessing the end of the baseball renaissance in Milwaukee. I love this team through the thick and thin, but I've gone from apathy to kind of sad lately. I still can't wait for July 5, though http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Just remembered I'm going on a bus trip to the game on June 26th. Could be ugly as it's against Minnesota and I'm sure a lot of Twinkies fans will be on hand.
The Brewers host Seattle on June 26, if that helps any. The Twins series is June 22-24.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Lol a few people actually just started a facebook group over this with my sister (saying ban her from miller park) because she is 0-5 with every game being an absolute pounding of the Crew. I am personally lucky to be 2-0 and half of their victories.....sad thing is 2 victories is half of the season total right now, that is just horrendous.

• 1 month later...

The hawing party is now 7-7 at Miller Park, 8-9 on the 2010 season. However, in terms of horrendousness, we were at the 15-2 loss (all of it), which I think is good for some kind of perverse extra credit.

Seriously, when a game heads immediately south and stays there, like last night's did, it'd be nice if the Brewers would hand a little something out to fans who stay to the end. Voucher for a future game (a do-over of sorts?) or $5 in future concessions...stuff like that. Just something small that says, "yep, this sucked, but we appreciate your staying to the end."

The trick would be quantifying what makes a game "that bad." Last night's would have been a no-brainer for "that bad," though.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I'm 0-3 at Miller Park and 0-1 at Wrigley. Two of the 3 losses at MP were blowouts including a Sunday debacle every bit as bad as last nights against the Cubs in April.

I haven't seen a win in person since May of 2009.

As of now I have no plans to see another game live this season. Only thing that might change that would be simultaneous firing of Doug Melvin and Ken Macha. This is exactly the reason I would never buy a package. Now I can use that cash saved for football tickets and the PGA.

The hawing party is now 7-7 at Miller Park, 8-9 on the 2010 season. However, in terms of horrendousness, we were at the 15-2 loss (all of it), which I think is good for some kind of perverse extra credit.

Seriously, when a game heads immediately south and stays there, like last night's did, it'd be nice if the Brewers would hand a little something out to fans who stay to the end. Voucher for a future game (a do-over of sorts?) or $5 in future concessions...stuff like that. Just something small that says, "yep, this sucked, but we appreciate your staying to the end."

The trick would be quantifying what makes a game "that bad." Last night's would have been a no-brainer for "that bad," though.

Somehow a voucher to a future game after you've just witnessed that actually might be met with some additional negativity.

It would take looking at a schedule to get the actual number nailed down but my guess is my record is 7-17. Just went the last 3 days and I stayed till the very end last night. If I had gone today I would have been there for 3 sweeps (a 4 gamer even). Unless a miracle happens here...?

I've seen it from both sides. Was there for the thrashing of the Pirates too.

Archived