Brewer Fanatic

2010-05-18 Brewers (Parra) at Reds (Bailey), 11:35 AM CDT [Brewers, Hoffman lose 5-4]

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better yet, I'd like to see quotes from Attanasio. He's seeing 0 return on his investment
That's not true. He bought the team for about $223 mil and now according to Forbes it is worth $351 mil.
He might want to consider cashing this in. Its likely topped out.

We are now tied with the Royals.
Who fired their manager this past week and hired Ned.....our expectations were higher than the Royals.....time to bring in our own Ned?
Somehow, the concept of the "poor man's Ned Yost" brings shivers to my spine.

My afternoon sort of paralleled the Brewers:

I was finally able to relax as both my kids were down for naps. I was feeling good - I was in the home stretch of the day. During the 9th inning of the game, a transformer on a power line in my neighborhood exploded and caught on fire. I don't think I need to explain how all of this fits together.

Somehow, the concept of the "poor man's Ned Yost" brings shivers to my spine.
Actually, I was thinking along the lines of someone better than Ned or Ken.....probably someone with more than 3 letters in their first name. Probably someone with some fire, and knows how to manage the game of baseball well......not sure who that is and why they'd come to Milwaukee, but one can hope, right?

Archived