Brewer Fanatic

Looking For A Brewers 1996 "M" Logo Fitted Hat. Please Help!

I have been searching ebay and the web for this hat (the gold or white "M") in a 7 3/8 and can't find one anywhere. If anyone knows where I might find one or happens to come across one, please let me know. I was always a big fan of this hat and really want to get another one (had one years back, lost it and it was a smaller fitted hat size that I had then). Any help at anytime would be very appreciated.

http://i.ebayimg.com/23/%21BSwcMh%21BGk~$%28KGrHgoOKjUEjlLmUhVfBKE%291iw%28hg~~_12.JPG

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

patrickgpe, I ahve only seen the "MB" interlocked logo hats from the 90's.

berniebrewer, I have looked at the LIDS at Mayfair and Brookfield Square in Milwaukee. Neither have the "M" hat, only the "MB" hat from the mid 90's. Thanks though. Unless for some reason at that Madison one they have this hat. But I can't seem to find it anywhere in my size 7 3/8. Quite a few on ebay, but always small sizes. Not eve sure how long they wore this cap for, 96' was the first year, not sure if they were it all the way up till they switched to the current uni's and caps.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Those hats were my favorites also. I wish they would have stayed with it instead of the current version. The hats I have a small sizes which I use for display.
Yeah it was a sweet logo, kind of an updated version of the Braves "M" and the first Brewers "M" when they first came out with the hat. I guess I will just have to keep checking ebay and hope a 7 3/8 pops up on there sometime.

If anyone else has a tip, let me know.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Those hats were my favorites also. I wish they would have stayed with it instead of the current version. The hats I have a small sizes which I use for display.
Yeah it was a sweet logo, kind of an updated version of the Braves "M" and the first Brewers "M" when they first came out with the hat. I guess I will just have to keep checking ebay and hope a 7 3/8 pops up on there sometime.

If anyone else has a tip, let me know.

Next time i head to janesville, i will check out the lids there. If they have one, i'll pick ya one up and mail it to ya.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Since I was picking up the new Stars and Stripes hat today I checked to see if the Grand Avenue Lids and Fan Fair had the hat you're looking for, sadly they don't. Lids had a Brewers hat in every color of the rainbow, though, lol.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Since I was picking up the new Stars and Stripes hat today I checked to see if the Grand Avenue Lids and Fan Fair had the hat you're looking for, sadly they don't. Lids had a Brewers hat in every color of the rainbow, though, lol.
Thanks, I appreciate the check. Yeah you can get the ball and glove logo in every color imaginable but a hat they actually wore on the field for a few years is super rare. Weird.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

• 3 weeks later...

Well, turns out they don't have my size that I ordered 7 3/8. But they told me they had a size down 7 1/4 and a size up 7 1/2. I know a 7 1/4 will be tight on my head and could cause headaches. So I went with the size up to a 7 1/2. I figure once I wear the hat and sweat in it a bit it should shrink a tad. Or I can stuff the inside with an old lining from another hat.

I have never tried on a 7 1/2, so I have no idea really how much bigger it will be. I figure it can't be to much of a difference. Anyone else ever have to go a size up to get a hat they wanted?

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived