Brewer Fanatic

Game Thread - 5/20 vs Club Carnival - 8:30

valpocrewsader

First game of the year! A little nervous we might not have 10 guys since I know Mike is out and I'm told Brent for sure won't be back for the first game.

I know I heard from pretty much everyone at the scrimmage that they'd be able to make it, but let's start a roll call anyway. Maybe the only person I'll need to find out from is Happy....

01 valpo

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

In:

01 valpo

02 radman

03 razzzor

04 tyler

05 nullbyte

06 houlie

07 beeks

Out: Ando

Not reported, but expected: Firenick, Zac

Unknown: Happy (, Brent)

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

So what do we have for an alignment then Matt?
This would be easier to answer if we knew for sure who was showing up. I see...

Beeks - OF

(Happy - 1B or OF)

Houlie - SS

Razzzor - 3B or 1B

(Brent - 1B or OF)

Valpo - 2B

Tyler - OF or 3B

Nullbyte - 1B or OF

Radman - OF or C

Iron Chef - C

Firenick - P

Hopefully we hear that Happy and/or Brent can make it.

Happy told me he can make it in a text tonight.
He must like you better.

I need Happy's address and Brent's last name and address, if anyone can help with this information please PM me, shoot me a text, or call me. Looking over the paperwork for the league, apparently I need to get player registration cards and payments in before the game tomorrow. Who'dda thunk.

I need Happy's address and Brent's last name and address

Happy left me a message today with his info (and said he was in for tomorrow), Houlie was able to send me Brent's last name. Brent, if you see this, I'd like to have your address too, otherwise I'll just use my address on your registration card.

To all players...

There is going to be a softball torney in Butler on June 12th and 13th. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing. I need to know ASAP so I can get us signed up if you want to play

Alignment and lineup for tonight:

Beeks - OF

Happy - 1B

Houlie - SS

Razzzor - 3B

Valpo - 2B

Tyler - OF

Nullbyte - OF

Radman - OF

Iron Chef - C

Firenick - P

*Nothing is set in stone. I'm open to pre-game negotiating.

He's asked me twice this off-season to take him out of OF due to his shoulder. He brought up playing 2B in his voicemail to me, but I thought he might be a perfect fit at 1B. Haven't discussed with him. He's definitely one of our best OFs, but I can't argue if he says his shoulder is a painful wreck.

Archived