Brewer Fanatic

Need 1 Brewers Barrel Man Bobblehead

i have dealt with him once. it wasn't a bad experience but it wasn't the best ebay one either. items showed up in fair time, i may have over paid, but i got him to reduce something from his store and combine shipping. if there's a bobble i really need and only he has it, i'd do business with him again.

that being said, he also ruined the vaule of the braun helena's for everyone on this board.

I hid a few posts in this thread because they were pretty derogatory. If there's a legitimate issue with as poster that would negatively affect members of this site, that's fine. But if it's just a case of being condescending or being sarcastic and adding no value to the listing, that's not wanted here.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Turbo, he flooded ebay with those Brauns, and the price reduced from somewhere around 80 to closer to 30...every day he put a new one up, kinda like how Legends decreased the value of the Vuckovich signed items as well (or any other Legends item for that matter)

Archived