Brewer Fanatic

2010-05-16 Phillies (Hamels) at Brewers (Bush), 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-2]

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll kick off the Morgan bashing with his first point of the telecast, the Phillies are the best team in the NL not because of their pitching or league leading offense, it is because they compete for 9 innings.
What a dolt. Every team competes for 9 innings unless they are at home and winning in the bottom of the 9th. The reason they are in games is because they are a good team.

To be honest, Weeks and any middle infielder should get a game off at least once every other week. The only positions that should play every game if they are good enough are 1B and the corner outfield spots. I would even give those guys a day off a month minimum. Weeks playing every day, especially after a year off is ridiculous.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

logan, the funny thing about that to is a lot of the beat writers had been asking Macha if Rickie needs a day off since he had been scuffling and his response was "Rickie wants to play everyday." Well yeah Ken, I'm sure every player wants to play every day, but your the Manager! Sit him one day, just give him a day off.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

That's Tom Haudricourt you're talking about. Everyone here seems to think he's stupid and incompetent.
Yes, it was Tom. I heard him talk about that on the D-List. I don't mind Tom. I listen to most of his segments with Homer and the D-List daily.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I don't know if the Brewers are causing these bad breaks or we are just getting the crap kicked out of us by these weird plays

It is going to take a 10 game winning streak to make up for all of this.

Archived