Brewer Fanatic

2010-05-16 Phillies (Hamels) at Brewers (Bush), 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-2]

I'll kick off the Morgan bashing with his first point of the telecast, the Phillies are the best team in the NL not because of their pitching or league leading offense, it is because they compete for 9 innings.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Macha received a fair smattering of boos during opening intros. Hopefully Bush can find the zone here early and give the crowd something to cheer.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

How many righthanded pitchers can we name who top out at 85 and are good solid big league pitchers?

Maddox didn't throw hard but even he touched 89 or 90 I think.

Livan Hernandez comes to mind. I'm sure their are a few others but man.....85 is almost like throwing bp.

Is there any chance that Macha doesnt accompany the team to Cincinnatti tomorrow?
I think there is a chance. Especially if they lose big tonight. But I think this team has till Memorial Day, if things are turning around by then there could be a nice shakeup. Including Macha and players.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

That sounded good off of Hart's bat, but the ball died in here with the roof closed. The scoreboard pictures are awesome today. All of the Brewers have photohopped afros with other additions (shades, chains, etc.).
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived