Brewer Fanatic

2010-05-14 Phillies (Moyer) at Brewers (Wolf), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 9-5]

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Parra is so frustrating.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Like I have told you guys...Parra is a mental midget. Harsh, but so true.
I think it's harsh and childish. The second error was a result of him not being sure if Kattaras was going to get it. It happens.

Like I have told you guys...Parra is a mental midget. Harsh, but so true.

Who on earth has said otherwise the last year or so?

Rluz disagrees. Manny Parra, Corey Hart, and Jessica Simpson would be quite the Jeopardy match up.

As someone who thought Diego should be in CF ahead of Gerut, I just want to admit to you all that I was wrong. Man he looks bad out there.
HOw bout Hart Cadillacking a single into a double early and then bobbling a ball in the corner and then missing cutoff man. Solid.

Community Moderator

I'm actually happy with that game because they stayed in it until the end. Back to the 2002-2004 attitude I guess.

I know people who are now 0-5 at home games this year. They need to get things turned around at home or attendance will be under 2.5 million next year.

What the heck, I'll give the boys credit...they really did remind me of those Brewers of the 70s tonight...early 70s that is. Yet they are lacking that endearing Bob Colluccio quality.

Thank you Fox, MLB and your silly blackout rules for saving me from a day of aggravation tomorrow. Hang in there Brewers fans, there's a winning streak out there somewhere.

I may stop watching until MAcha is fired. This team has to be underachieving by 10 games so far, following a season where they underachieved by at least that month

Not really. They were expected to be a low 80's win team so a few good weeks and they are right there.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Brewers just continue to play bad baseball. Melvin has really done a horrible job in constructing this team.

Starting pitching bad, bullpen bad, Defense bad, offense all or nothing.

I hope I'm wrong but this is just does not look like a playoff contending team to me.

All I ever want from the brewers is for them to stay in the race most of the season.

Its now mid May and we have not won a series at home since the first one of the year!

I may stop watching until MAcha is fired. This team has to be underachieving by 10 games so far, following a season where they underachieved by at least that month
Preposterous. Even if "10 games" just means 5 more wins, 5 less losses, you're still setting the bar at 20-15 or a .571 winning percentage. To say that the 2010 Brewers would be a 93 win team were it not for Ken Macha is to seriously over value the roster Doug Melvin has put together.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

All I ever want from the brewers is for them to stay in the race most of the season.

Its now mid May and we have not won a series at home since the first one of the year!

All I can say is "amen" to the first line. As far as the second line, I am going to the game today. It will be the third game I've attended this week. I expect to have not seen any wins by tomorrow, though obviously I will be cheering as hard as ever.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Archived