Brewer Fanatic

Schedule change for 6/6 game

It actually seems they play okay on ESPN. But when they are on Fox or TBS, they lose just about every time. I would be interested to find out their record on the Fox Saturday game of the week since 2007. I'm not sure if they even have a win.
yes, they won that final Saturday of the season against the Padres to finish at 82-80, snapping the winless-season streak. Tony Gwynn Jr. hit the RBI triple off Trevor Hoffman to tie it.

edit1: ah, crud, that was on Sunday, wasn't it? Darn I'm wrong. Mis remembering things again.

edit2: no, I'm right. That game did happen on Saturday FOX baseball. But, obviously, it wasn't the game that put them at 82-80.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Based off the initial schedules released for 2008 and 2009, here are the results. (The initial schedule for 2007 didn't contain any Brewers games, but I'm positive they were added as the season progressed. Also, I'm only going off the original schedule, so if the Brewers were picked up for other games later in the season, that isn't included.)

-------------

May 10 - vs STL - Lost 5-3

May 17 - at BOS - Lost 3-5

Aug 02 - at ATL - Won 4-2

Sep 13 - at PHI - Lost 3-7

-------------

Jun 13 - vs CWS - Lost 7-1

Jun 20 - at DET - Lost 5-9

Sep 05 - vs SFG - Lost 3-2

I'm pretty sure it was Sheets pitching, I think the final was something like 12-2 or 12-3. That was the day after Coco blew a save in the Friday afternoon game, the Ramirez walk-off HR.

Archived