Brewer Fanatic

2010-05-10 Braves (Hanson) at Brewers (Davis), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 8-2]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't have a problem with Braun getting hit. It was an obvious mistake. I do have a problem with Hanson throwing to first 3 times. DD needs to send a message.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Hit by a fastball on the back of the elbow.....arm pain. Looked ugly. He should be ok though.....hopefully!

Didnt look intentional....he was set up with a target inside.

Whats interesting is that he threw over to first three times, all hard, forcing Braun to dive back in. Not cool.....not a huge lead either.....

I freaking love Ryan Braun. The last 20 minutes have only affirmed this-

1) Lays down a bunt to try and get a baserunner with Jones playing back at 3B.

2) Stays in the game after getting plunked.

3) Even after three throws, and three painful slides, he keeps taking the same lead off of first.

4) Smart enough to not head back right away on the fly ball, and keeps Atlanta from getting a cheap force out at second.

DD needs to send a message.

Like what? Throw at my guy and you're going to get an 83 mph fastball to the ribs? I bet they're terrified of that threat.

Brian needs to stop saying "playing possum" all the time. It's incredibly annoying.

DD needs to send a message.

Like what? Throw at my guy and you're going to get an 83 mph fastball to the ribs? I bet they're terrified of that threat.

Brian needs to stop saying "playing possum" all the time. It's incredibly annoying.

Though Prince applying a "tag" to Hanson on the bunt could have been interesting

Maybe it's just the terrible day I've had, but throwing back to 1B three times when Braun was obviously in pain infuriates me. McCann needs to take one in the ribs. It's just too bad that McCann would be able to catch that ball from DD barehanded.

Archived