Brewer Fanatic

2010-05-08 Brewers (Wolf) at Diamondbacks (Valdez), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 17-3; Gerut hits for the cycle]

Cushon's play by play is painful. Is this going to be a regular occurrence on the weekends? Is BA the only play by play guy that TBS has?
I was wondering a similar thing. Part of me thinks that if Brian's destined to be the TBS guy, let's just get it over with.

For those of you with radio or MLB audio access, Geoff Jenkins is currently in the booth with Cory and Davey. It appears to be the first meeting between G-Whiff and Cory.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How much ya wanna bet that Craig stumbles over at least one "Betty White Night" promo tonight?

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

How much ya wanna bet that Craig stumbles over at least one "Betty White Night" promo tonight?
Oh, thanks for the reminder. I guess I still have a reason to stay up late tonight.

What do you know - it's 3-2. Cory needs to interview past players more often during games.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived