Brewer Fanatic

The Drunk Thread 1½

Getpaddled
  • Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's $1 PBR night for Jamie. Hopefully a quality night of drinking will help you come up with a foolproof scheme to nab Dusty.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I'm drunk and I now know what to do. I'm going to go outside and drive over that tree with our SUV.

...maybe I'll wait 'till morning. Or should I say moUrning? Dusty is Dust. He's a dead man. I've drinken enough to feel nomore back pain so when I get up, I'm gona take advantage of him like a pitcher does Kieth Ginter: right down the pipe.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Quote:
I'm still awaiting your presence at dollar beer night.....

Woulda gone last night but Mrs. Don needed me to do stuff for her

Soon, thoughhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

Thanks, Blowttalico. Because of you, here I am tonight.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I suppose I qualify. Maybe I shouldn't have bought that liter of Johnny Walker Black the other night.

Regardless, Johnny Black on the rocks is now my signature drink.

Riverwest Stein batting second. Lots of other micros with high OPS right now.

Of course I would start drinking Hacker-Pschorr Weisse at this time of night. It's not like I have an 8:00 AM flight to wake up for or anything like that .http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/sick.gif

Crud... it looks like I have to go in EARLY tomorrow to workhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/mad.gif

That's what I get for giving out my cell #

So no drunken night at Brunos for me. Hopefully next weekhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

you KNOW im GP'd when im in the major league form, spending 30 min. looking for the drunk thread. 5 pages later I realilze im at th ewrong place.. haha... Sorry had to post that.. My ride should be here any min.. I know this STL fan at Johnnys in rapids. Gonna go out there and make him by me drinks for saying that STL would sweep[ at home vs the brewers when they split today.

booze baby booze baby booze baby booze booze

ya.........

Brewers win..........

I just took off my shirt and stared at my nipple for 5min. Than It came to me. Why the hell do I have a nipple? then of course I played with it for 5 more min.

I'm still laughing after reading this twice.

Ok it's noon. Last night I proved that responsibility and I are strangers. Dollar PBR's for a little while, then to another bar for chess and a couple more beers, then off to my neighbor's house to hit the half barrel or Riverwest Stein. I got home just after 2:30 am to find that I could actually feel the Earth's rotation, I did not like that.

I've decided that I'm going on the wagon for a week or two.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

The worst is when you fillay lay in your bed and the thing just spins. you feel like you have to put a foot on the floor in order to stop it. It is @ that point that I know that I've had a good night.

Archived