Brewer Fanatic

The Drunk Thread 1½

Getpaddled
  • Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, you guys make me feel like a kid again, as I live vicariously through your many drunken exploits.

Summer, Luke's Sports spectacular, then passing out on the hood of a car in a Webb's parking lot. *sniff sniff* Keep it going fellas...just for us older farts.

We'll have to see if GP can get internet access after FanFest tonight.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Go raise some hell, fellas. I wish I could be there to tip a few with you guys.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

OK- we didn't get GP'd but we had a pretty good time at the bar. Grabbed a few PBR's on a 2/$3 special and shot darts. Greg and Heather are both quite good, and I was given quite a lesson the first game. I came back a bit in the second game but still lost.

I sort of wish that I could have shownthem a better time, but since it was rainy and humid, we just hung out in one bar. Next time though they better watch out beause it'll be time for GP to get GP'd like never before.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

We had a great time, all you need is one bar to get GP'd, and with prices like that I didn't plan on leaving anytime soon. Darts were fun, I didn't know you had that good of skills throwing. I have my own breath test that was in Heathers car, when we left I was over the drinking/driving limit, so I guess that means I was GP'd? Yep Heather drove, good thing she doesnt like beer http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smokin.gif

Your dog gets St. Pauli girl?? Lucy is spoiled. I'm drinking PBR's tonight. By the way: welcome to the thread Brian and NIcole. Your house must really rock if even Lucy is getting in on the party.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

We do spoil our dogs terribly. Usually it's just with scraps and leftovers. I'm not sure how she got lucky enough for beer. We got Emma (Shepherd/Husky mix) from the pound, and the vet told us she was neglected and needed to gain weight. We always have an extra pancake when I make them, and I started giving them to her. And you can't have a pancake without syrup and butter, right?

Emma is 65 lbs now, and needs to lose weight.

I think Lucy is gonna stink in the morning. Just wait til that sauerkraut, sausage and beer run through the system.

Dude, SoCo is no one's friend.

I'm feeling mighty fine tonight. The empties are accumulating.

A great Brewer win and I'm not dealing with the crowds at "Rhythm&Booms". Good times, my friends.

Verified Member

Ohh god... I'm finally starting to sober up enough to go to the jail and get my "ride" out.

I was with the hottest girl ever last night, everything was going great, lots of drinking, then we decided to take a trek back home and to some bars there before bar close... we were in this small hick town w/3 bars and 3 cops that watched the bars. We didn't even make it down the block before the cops got us. Needless to say this wasn't the best way to end the night and the cops aren't letting her go 'til she calms down (too beligerent). After 6 shots of tequila and 14 beers, wonder how long it'll be 'til I can blow a legal limit and get her out???

Looking back at those pictures of Lucy, the first picture looks as though she's guarding that bowl of beer and ready to strike at anybody who dares drink her beer (I'm sure she's not but it just looks funny.)

Kind of reminds me of this:

http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/sbr_013Hosehead.jpg

Hosehead from "Strange Brew".

Archived