Brewer Fanatic

The Drunk Thread 1½

Getpaddled
Where you at tonight, GP?
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I just got home from the bars of Whitewater. I am a bit "buzzed" but since I live with a cute girl I decided to go home with a somewhat pleasant demeanor. Last thing she wants is a puking male roommate. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/roll.gif So I am home just chillin now. I also just realized I misplaced my toothbrush, so now I gotta either a) use my index finger, b) walk my butt to the nearest gas station and buy a travel pack for the 75 cents I got left, c) Do the forbidden and use her toothbrush, which is forbidden in my moral standard.

Since I moved into a smaller apartment, my whole car has turned into a virtual storage closet. The parents won't be impressed when I go back home for an unprecedented 5 day visit this Sunday. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/ohwell.gif

It's 9:15 p.m. CST. I'm quite fine, and clear thinking.

I am going out for $1 beer night on Brady Street (Bruno's Bar) in about two hours.

I'm probably gonna be GP'd by the time I walk home. Perhaps you've noticed a trend here. Thursday nights, $1 PBR's, I seem to gravitate towards this particular thread.

Stay tuned for an edit when I get home. If any of you live in the area, c'mon over!

edit: Ya better believe it mister, or you're dead where ya stand!

GP'd was a while ago, I'm into Jamie territory.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

I'm on vacation for 10 days....I may be making a few stops here.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

wow...never knew how random this drunk thread is....i have bronchitis...anyone know how long it takes before it naturally goes away???

im series on this... Just have sex

Doesnt work.....and to think, i had all that unnecessary sex

Quote:
Doesnt work.....and to think, i had all that unnecessary sex

Did I just hear you say "unnecessary sex...?"

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eek.gif

I'm at a complete loss of words.

Cubs @ Brewers = Burnie's gonna be in the drunk thread tonight. Oh yeah, there's that whole being on vacation thing too.

I've been at it since 6 PM priming up for the game tonight. The combination of bad umpiring and bad FSN coverage will now drive me to bed.

See you tomorrow when I'll be far away from the TV and enjoying real annoucing with Ueck and Jim.

So what WAS supposed to turn into a one-beer night quickly de-evolved into a *many* beer night (progressive taps at the bar I frequent = mmmm).

I didn't get to bed til 3:15.

And I woke up at 6 this morning for work.

Three cheers for coffee!!http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

Archived