Brewer Fanatic

The Drunk Thread 1½

Getpaddled

OK, so the Bwaz and I bet a case of beer about the price of the PS3. He was convinced it would see a price drop by the Spring. I didn't think so. Well, he lost and as a man of his word, he sent me a check in the mail with the stipulation that I use it to buy some Lakefront E.S.B.

10 beers in tonight and I can say with certainty that it was a fine choice. Furthermore, I finally decided to watch the FSN Brewer season preview show and I am so hyped. Counsell said something about it being the Brewers time and it was hard not to agree. Seeing Davey Nelson as part of the crew makes me very happy. He was always great miked up and just seems like a nice guy.

Crap. I'm drunk.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SoCo and CocaCola is a fine, fine combo. And Stoli and 7Up ain't bad either. And Arrested Development season 2 is better than season 1. And USC shoulda beat friggin UNC. And this Taco Bell commercial is making me hungry. And so is that Brewers apparel ebay thread. And hey now umpire, that man's got a horse in his pocket ... now I need a ruling.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

ahhh i'm so glad i didn't have to dig beyond the first page for the drunk thread, way to go guys. otherwise, i don't know if i would have posted. ok. so i'm drunk. is that the point? perhaps. good times downtown la crosse after good times grilling out for the first time this spring. wow i can't wait for baseball.... i can't bring myself to watch basketball games since the badgers got humiliated, so all i have left is baseball to look forward to. booyah.

Quote:
NHL? What's that?

It's the game where they use that weird looking ball and try to hit it into the net with those wooden things that are curved on the bottom.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Oh yeah and you also play it on frozen water and move around on shoes with sharp blades.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Crackin some Sparks Plus before the game today.... I think I have to switch over to something else.... I have gut rot already...last one for me... Im gonna tackel wine... speaking of wine.. my bar has all the wine you can drink for ummm 7 bux i think it is... I think its called inglenuck... Im going to brake my seal... Then ill buy a new seal off of e-bay.... I like e bay sometimes... I like when seals go on sale....Maybe I can buy a bigger bladder on e-bay.. then I dont have to pee as much. Then I will buy a dog on e bay to get me beer. No worries i have off tomorrow.

weekend. Done teaching. Beer has been bought. Quite drunk in a few hours. Can't drink Opening Day (at school). Will make up for it tonight and all day tomorrow.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I'm not drunk, but this is probably the best thread for this comment.

Worms are so stupid. There are dead worms on the street all over around here. Duh worms, get back to the grass before the street dries and you can no longer move.

First time on this thread. Had way too much to drink for the fourth night in a row. All I can say is I was telling everyone who would listen to me that as soon as the clock struck midnihgt it was Opening Day and Go Brewers!! Good times. Now off for four hours of sleep and then to the chapel (MP) at 9 am.

I wanna post in the drunk thread, b/c I' reading bf.net and wassssted, amd people are making out and people are passed out, and ther's me= all down principessa, anyway......go brewers!!! so excited today was opening day..i don't care i'm drunk. i'm last one standing and a baseball fan! go yanks! go brewers! i'm drunk. sorryhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Archived