Brewer Fanatic

The Drunk Thread 1½

Getpaddled
  • Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm bumping the drunk thread so i can find it tonight when i stumble home at 8pm. I finish my college career at noon when i deliver my senior design project. there's no way i survive until 9pm.

That's cool! Congrats. Now kill those brain cells!

Dunno if it counts but I am on some awsome painkillers right now, thanks to a touch of toncilitis. HOORAH!!!!!!!!!

I wastched the whole game and only remember bits and pieces. Prince hit two??? Sweet.

I would like to be listed as Probable for the May 18 softball game....

So far, what a night...

Two bars and TWO ex girlfriends... have I mentioned how much I HATE them????

Ugh... at least the girlfriend is just about here so we can go out and have FUN...

saw so many fantistic looking sorority girls (they most likely have no souls, so they're not worth talking to (sour grapes to the maximum) ).

They're still nice to look at while you sip a beer on the terrace. Don't waste your time on them, there are plenty of real girls out there with real values and interests.

Now, if they could do something about getting rid of frat boys altogether, the campus would be a better place. I suppose the Kollege Klub would go out of business though. Geez, I make it sound like that would be a bad thing.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

First time posting on the thread although I have been a candidate numerous times. Had to share this one from last night. Went to Ben Folds and the Violent Femmes at the summerfest grounds last night then out afterwords. Got a call from an ex and we talked for 30 minutes and I dont remember much of the converstation but I think I told her I would meet her for lunch today but I dont remember where or what time. Oh well guess that is why she is an ex.

By the way the concert was awesome........Free tickets, free parking, and 1 free Miller Lite

• 2 weeks later...

Jazz in the Park makes a great excuse to go downtown and drink.

And drink.

And drink.

I will be by the wine tent next week - the one that's closest to Louise's. Most likely in a state of drunkenness again.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

BTW - are we not drinking as much as we used to on this board???

Ladies,

It's summer.. I shouldn't have to dig through 3 pages of "off topic" news to find this thread. Liven (if that's a word) up.

Quintin's followed by Monday's was a hell of a night.. the rum and cokes really finished me off tonight.

Long live Capuano. War Cirillo in the 3 hole. War Jenkins on the bench.

Chris Henry rules. Soccer is boring. JJ Redick likes drunk driving and boys. Bobby Hurley, Coach K, and Christian Laettner all do as well.

haha.. I talked only to the guys I knew and the girls that they knew. I defintely didn't hit on anybody, but if I would've known who she was and that she was your sister I would have hit on her for sure.

Yay me. I am drunk. Piled. Trashed. Take your pick.

Went to Centanni tonight. Apparently my ex's younger brother was there, SPYING ON ME with this girl that I was out with... UGH.

Then went to Brothers with her and continued my drunken fun.

Go me!

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I'm drunk and Don has never kissed a girl.

God Bless and good luck to all of you.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived