Brewer Fanatic

The Drunk Thread 1½

Getpaddled
  • Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tuba house party in madison tomorrow night for anyone interested, 1004 vilas ave.

I say we all show up.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Bucky, a college drunkfest is just that. You need some seasoned pros in there to show you kids how it's done.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Then again, it can seem a little creepy when the older guys start showing up at college parties, you know? A buddy of mine lived a block from Camp Randall the past 2 years and always had football parties that I attended. I had no problem hanging on a party level but yet felt a little out of place as I had about 10 years on most of them.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

no, don't worry about the creepy old guy angle. we got it covered tonight. every single alumni band member shows up at the tuba house at around 3am and tries to steal whatever they can get their hands on. every freshman left is extremely weirded out

I think that angle was more self-perceived than anything. I don't think guys really care. Drinking is drinking, right? That being said, beer me.

Drinkin there is nothing else to say..[/i][/i][/i]

Im piled, drunk, smashed.... and going to the brewer game tomorrow. Anyone else going?? post up... Will stop by and have a beer w/ ya....

tomorrow is gonna rock.. my first brewer game of the sesaon....[/b][/i]

tuba house party in madison tomorrow night for anyone interested, 1004 vilas ave.

Out and about tonight in Madison, maybe I'll actually take you up on that, buckytuba. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Otherwise, Big Ten Pub for me....

Happy drinking everybody!

if anyone had a shot of jack for each base on balls by the brewers pitching staff sunday afternoon, they're feelin' no pain.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

heck, even DD's alone...http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

The Brewers just swept the Braves and this thread is still buried on page 2. Not any more. Here's to the sweep and here's to the High Life!

i think there is a problem when tis is on the 2nd parge.. anyways, it s miflin st/ block party tonight and i am drunk... dod anybody go to the gae on 4/20 because if the did they might have seen me run into the wires by a tree and got clotheslined (hgvowever ypi prl iti) anyhooo..im drunk... yea, go brewers

drunk thread where art thou?

oh there you there. i kicked the s*** outta the crazylegs run, and mifflin was some crappy crap (the cusses could have been much worse), so the big ten in madison serviced me with some spotted cow. i'm kinda outta it.

I get lots of good BF.Net ideas to implement when I'm drunk. I just came up with two of them. Watch for new stuff in the Off Topic forum and IGT's.

IGT's should bet game ending stats or box scores.

Off Topic should get a "Where were You when?" threads based on history or baseball games. I could go back and capitilize those two words in the thread title, but backspace key is way over there and a tough finger reach, so skip it. Besides, I'm drunk. Oh, and I had Pabst. Been a long time since I hit the ol' GP homeland. I had fun.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived