Brewer Fanatic

The Drunk Thread 1½

Getpaddled
Quote:
if it's your 21st birthday, you shouldn't be able to walk, let alone type on a message board..

Well I'm not a real big drinker (probably not a popular sentiment in this thread) and I wanted to get up early, so I didn't get wasted. Oh well.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Well I'm not a real big drinker (probably not a popular sentiment in this thread) and I wanted to get up early, so I didn't get wasted. Oh well.

Glad you had a fun night Cubs, I was a little durnk during the Chi Sox game, not gonna lie. See ya later today!

Helllloooooo.....lalala. It is my roomates 21st today, I'm not 21 but I'm joining in the festivities regardless. Just gotta hope it's not like saturday night when I was out before 10pm, and lets just say i missed the garbage can a little bit, so I had to do some cleaning when I woke up. Have a wonderful night everyone, this is my first time seeing this thread, I'm sure you can all look forward to me many more times

holy crap, i don't remember writing that post on sunday morning. and i did call the ex-girlfriend (i dumped her because the only jobs i was applying for were on the east coast, and now i have an interview just southwest of joliet), and she didn't share the same sentiment... kinda unfortunate, but i think it's for the better in the long run.

First of all... BuckyTuba, sorry to hear that man.

Now onto my situation: I have two women that really like me...how do I choose? Both like baseball - BREWERS baseball - so that's not a factor. Both are hot, awesome to be around, great kissers, and what not...

HOW. DO. I. DECIDE???

Usually all interesting relationship talk occurs when one is... drunkhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

So you do the mathhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

Hmm... furthermore: Girl A likes Jack Daniels, Girl B likes dark beer. ARRRRRGH!! WHY ME???

*bangs head on desk*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all... BuckyTuba, sorry to hear that man.

Now onto my situation: I have two women that really like me...how do I choose? Both like baseball - BREWERS baseball - so that's not a factor. Both are hot, awesome to be around, great kissers, and what not...

HOW. DO. I. DECIDE???

You come to the right place http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Here is your anwser.....

Date them both... Then when one gets tired of you first, the other was ment to be http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif If a woman can put up with your @#%$, Heck your golden for life.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Yes, I am drunk. Thought you'd want to know.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I am only buzzing right now... BUT.... I am feeling good... its a saturday night... and im going to have the time of my life.. errr time of the week I mean.. What ever.. it will be fun... I will try to hook you guys up tonight On some crazy s...crap tonight..

to be continued.......

This fell to page 2 rather quickly and I'm here to revive it. Nice job by Cappy tonight. I'm feeling good and the win is only going to help.

Cheers!

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

This case of MGD is disappearing rather rapidly........
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I'm glad to say that I'm staying up late tonight to drink, then driving up to Vegas tomorrow night to get drunk again and gamble my rump off.

Hoooooray Beer!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived